Nanowerk publishes guest articles in the Nanotechnology Spotlight series. Before you submit your articles to Nanowerk make sure that they meet the following guidelines. Solicited and unsolicited articles may undergo a review process.
1. Articles should refer to one or more peer-reviewed, published papers in the fields of nanotechnologies and nanosciences. Please also submit a PDF of the papers in question.
2. Articles should have a title, preferably less than 100 characters. The editors reserve the right to modify the titles.
3. Artices should have a 60-70 word summary section.
4. The full name of author(s) and their affiliation must be mentioned in the author byline at the bottom of the article.
5. A valid, verifiable, email address and, if available, a homepage URL should be provided along with the name.
6. The text of the article should be less than 1500 words. The editors reserve the right to modify the content of the article.
7. Articles may be submitted in MS Word format or could be send as an email inline text.
8. Illustrations and other images for the content of the article are encouraged, but limited to one for every 500 words. An image caption of not more than 100 words may be included with each image. Maximum allowed image width is 550 px.
9. Images must be in .jpg or .gif format. please provide all relevant copyright details to be included with the image caption.
10. By submitting an article or an image for publication on nanowerk.com, the author(s) declare and attest that copyright and trademark laws of the United States and the country of domicile of the author(s) are not violated.
11. Nanowerk reserves the right to accept or reject a submitted article and remove a published article from the website any time they deem necessary. Any copyright violation, when brought to the attention of Nanowerk, will be dealt by removing the violated content.
You will have a chance to review a draft of the edited article before it goes live on nanowerk.com.