It is your responsibility to contact the employer to make sure that
you have the most up-to-date information regarding this job listing.
Nanowerk cannot and does not verify the authenticity or current status
of any information posted in the nanoJOBs database.
Strategic Partnerships Manager Life Sciences (US East Coast)
Imec is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nanoelectronics and digital technologies. The combination of our widely acclaimed leadership in microchip technology and profound software and ICT expertise is what makes us unique. By leveraging our world-class infrastructure and local and global ecosystem of partners across a multitude of industries, we create groundbreaking innovation in application domains such as healthcare, smart cities and mobility, logistics and manufacturing, and energy.
As a trusted partner for companies, start-ups and universities we bring together close to 3,500 brilliant minds from over 70 nationalities. Imec is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium and also has distributed R&D groups at a number of Flemish universities, in the Netherlands, Taiwan, USA, China, and offices in India and Japan.
We offer you a challenging position in an advanced international high-tech environment. This is your opportunity to contribute to technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society. You can drive the growth of imec in this promising life sciences market.
Also, you can plan your work to keep a good work/life balance while working from home when you are not meeting our partners.
We offer you a competitive salary, 401K Plan, health insurance, flexible spending account and car allowance.
The Strategic Partnership team is responsible for building and maintaining strategic relationships with Life Science partners. The team interacts with our customers in giving them insights in the added value imec’s innovative technologies can bring to their R&D.
To continue our growth, we are hiring a Strategic Partnerships Manager with focus on Life Sciences and Medical industries, working out of your home office at the US East Coast, preferably in the Boston area.
As a strategic partnerships manager you will be part of the US Business team of imec and establish and grow strategic relationships with existing and new partners within the Life Sciences and Medical field.
To be successful, you will:
- Perform business-making activities, including attending and presenting at conferences and networking events, negotiating agreement terms, ...
- Work with senior leadership and business development teams at imec to define strategic requirements and addressable markets for partnership opportunities, determine capability or operational fit with our existing strategy as well as develop and manage partnership targets. You will establish and grow the alliances with existing and new partners.
- Evaluate opportunities and present recommendations to the Management team.
- Take ownership as part of the business team for discussions with both existing and target accounts in order to maintain the value of the existing and possible new partnerships.
- Structure and negotiate agreements with partners by working closely with diverse internal Engineering and Scientific teams.
- Convince our partners about the business offering, IP models and pricing strategy for the assigned program and organize customer visits on site.
- Advocate for critical partnerships across the organization consistent with the business development strategy; gain key stakeholders' support and organizational resources.
- Provide industry feedback on imec’s product roadmaps contributing to the business strategy perspective for the segment of Life Sciences.
- Maintain relationships with strategic partners in your geographic region.
You report to the Director Strategic Partnerships Americas.
You have a Master’s or PhD degree in life sciences or related fields combined with strong interest in semiconductor technology and manufacturing.
You have 3 to 5 years’ experience in business matters and partnership building, preferably in the sector of life sciences, pharmaceuticals or healthcare and have built a strong network in this field.
You are self-motivated, pro-active and take initiatives.
You possess distinctive problem-solving and analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment.
You have outstanding presentation, written and verbal communication, engagement and interpersonal skills.
You are a self-starter who can form insights, drive strategic vision and execute across geographic and organizational boundaries.
You feel comfortable engaging with executive-level customers, imec’s executives, and other decision makers.
You can influence stakeholders and business partners at all levels without organizational authority.
You have a passion for technology, innovation and a willingness to surpass expectations and delivering a surprising and delightful result to all stakeholders.
You have a thorough knowledge of English.
You want to settle on the East coast, and have the ability to work and travel 25% - 30%.
You are eligible to work in the US.
Are you our new Strategic Partnerships Manager Life Sciences? Apply now on www.imec.be/jobs or via the direct apply link: