It is your responsibility to contact the employer to make sure that
you have the most up-to-date information regarding this job listing.
Nanowerk cannot and does not verify the authenticity or current status
of any information posted in the nanoJOBs database.
ASML is a successful high-tech company headquartered in the Netherlands, which manufactures complex lithography machines that chip manufacturers use to produce integrated circuits. Every year, chips become faster, smaller, smarter and more energy-efficient, and breakthroughs in ASML's research activities have played an important part in making it possible. In the space of 25 years we have grown from nothing into a multinational company with 55 locations in 16 countries and annual sales of 5.6 billion Euros in 2011.
Sr. Software Test Architect Location: Veldhoven, The Netherlands
If you thrive in a complex high-tech environment, and if you are a strategic person who enjoys giving direction and leading by example, hands-on, then this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Develop a strategy and implement a framework for improving the test capability of metrology software deliveries prior to integration into the overall software release, and plan and lead implementation of this strategy in the metrology software.
You will interact with architects, engineers and managers from various groups to develop and implement a software test strategy in the fascinating area of metrology software which is key to the performance of ASML’s machines.
• Define and promote a practical, pragmatic test roadmap, and lead its execution;
• Define, document and roll out guidelines for testing, including component testing, test robustness, test coverage, test automation;
• Work with software module owners to improve their test coverage and robustness.
Context of the position
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and implementation of the ASML products.
The Software Metrology department (MET) within D&E is responsible for the wafer measure and expose sequence of ASML’s wafer scanners and for the measurements, models and calibrations which are required for optimal image positioning and image quality.
As a Test Architect you reports to the manager of the SW Metrology Architecture and Test group.
Education MSc in software engineering or computer science.
• 10 years experience in architecture and development/engineering of software for complex high-tech systems.
• Experience in developing and implementing test strategies for large, complex software systems (with focus on product, not process).
• Initiative and leadership;
• go-getter who makes the change;
• analytical, pragmatic and result driven (hands-on mentality);
• open-minded, strong communication skills;
• dealing with resistance, influencing without power.
Apply for the job You can apply for this job directly, by using the link: