It is your responsibility to contact the employer to make sure that
you have the most up-to-date information regarding this job listing.
Nanowerk cannot and does not verify the authenticity or current status
of any information posted in the nanoJOBs database.
Marie–Curie Postdoctoral Position for Experienced Researcher (Ref. MC-GA)
BARCELONA ADDS VALUE (HEURISTICA DE CATALUNYA, S.L.)
The Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) is an interdisciplinary research centre focused on bioengineering and nanomedicine, based in Barcelona.
The institute currently has 15 research groups and 250 researchers and staff from 20 different countries.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Biomaterials characterization.
- Studies on stem cells and cell-biomaterials interaction.
- Nanofibers production.
- PhD degree
- 5 years of postdoctoral experience in the field of Cell Biology, Biophysics, or Tissue Engineering.
- High level of English and good writing skills.
- Initiative, independent thinking, teamwork and good communication skills.