It is your responsibility to contact the employer to make sure that
you have the most up-to-date information regarding this job listing.
Nanowerk cannot and does not verify the authenticity or current status
of any information posted in the nanoJOBs database.
You bring at least 5 years of experience in creating new machine concepts (or large complex modules), thereby covering all aspects like position accuracy, speed (output), layout, serviceability, transportability, install, etc... Further requirements are:
• Basic knowledge of thermal management, flow control and static design
• Design experience using NX7.5
• Familiar with FEM and related development tools.
• Technical leadership. Sets out direction for technical project teams.
• Abstract thinking, out-of-the box thinking.
• Helicopter view.
• Effective communication with all levels and disciplines. Clear and structured way of reporting.
• Networking. Build and maintain networks throughout the organization.
• Able to challenge others, to come up with even better ideas.
System Architect Mechatronics
Location: Veldhoven, The Netherlands
As System Architect Mechatronics you are responsible for the Mechatronics System Architecture enabling the optimal mechatronic functionality and cost effective engineering of new systems. ASML achieving the systems of the future, you the opportunity to impact directly on our state-of-the-art technology innovations.
You deliver the architecture/high level design for mechatronics systems that enables the optimal functionality and cost effective engineering of new systems.
You are operational within multidisciplinary projects concerning the mechanical architecture of the wafer- and sensor stage. Your activities involve the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Creation and investigation of mechatronics concept (M) design for wafer and sensor stages.
• Validation of concepts on high level requirements regarding position accuracy, speed (system output) and other functional specification requirements
• Definition of high level modules and related technical interfaces.
• Monitoring that projects stay within agreed specifications.
• Contributions to system roadmaps.
• Knowledge transfer to production and other relevant groups.
• Stakeholder management.
• Setting direction in and deployment of the Way of Working (a.o. using V-model, PGP process, design reviews,..) and ensuring proper competence management within the group.
• Coaching and training on the job of mechanical/mechatronics engineers in the team.
• Contribution to the development of a state-of-the-art, high-tech measurement system.
• Challenge to meet performance specifications, quality aspects, time considerations and cost.
• Come in touch with every engineering process step.
• Dynamic environment.
• Work together in multidisciplinary teams.
• International opportunities.
• Individual performance & talent management.
Context of the position
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) Applications is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML applications (Yieldstar). In this sector, departments such as Mechatronics, Mechanics & Electronics and Immersion & Vacuum Systems specify, design, and qualify the various modules of theASML products. Each department consists of discipline and function oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular competence or functions in ASML equipment.
As Architect Mechatronics, you report to the Groupleader Mechanical Development Applications.
Master in Mechanical Engineering (with at least 5 years experience in a similar role/domain).
Apply for the job
You can apply for this job directly, by using the link.
For more information about this job, please contact Aurelie Autin, firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASML is a successful high-tech company headquartered in the Netherlands, which manufactures complex lithography machines that chip manufacturers use to produce integrated circuits. Every year, chips become faster, smaller, smarter and more energy-efficient, and breakthroughs in ASML's research activities have played an important part in making it possible. In the space of 25 years we have grown from nothing into a multinational company with 55 locations in 16 countries and annual sales of 5.6 billion Euros in 2011.
Agency calls not appreciated.
Keywords: Mechanical designer, System engineer, Mechanical engineer, Mechanical, Architect.