It is your responsibility to contact the employer to make sure that
you have the most up-to-date information regarding this job listing.
Nanowerk cannot and does not verify the authenticity or current status
of any information posted in the nanoJOBs database.
CANBERRA is a leading global supplier of innovative nuclear measurement solutions for safety, security and the environment. Our 1000+ employees are all focused on bringing the very best technology, products and services to our customers. CANBERRA hires exceptional people and fosters a culture of career growth, mentoring and professional development. In addition to a safe and collaborative work environment and progressive benefits, we offer an opportunity to do work that truly matters—contributing to the creation of solutions used all over the world to maintain safety of personnel, assess the health of nuclear facilities and safeguard the public and the environment. Presentation of Olen site. CANBERRA OLEN develops, manufactures and sells Ionizing Radiation Detectors based on semiconductors. We are an innovative, flexible and lean organization with 46 highly skilled employees. CANBERRA Olen fosters a culture of knowledge sharing and teamwork based on a flat hierarchy. Good ideas come from everywhere.
CANBERRA is looking for a senior expert to support the R&D team in the modeling, design, processing, characterization and analysis of advanced photodiodes such as Silicon Drift Detectors, alpha-beta detectors and Germanium detectors.
• Detector , SDD detector and HPGe detector simulation and process design targeting improved performances and new product/application introduction. As such you are familiar with technologies like CVD epitaxy of Si, SiC, doped junctions PECVD epitaxy and epitaxial growth, advanced junction implementation and corresponding state of the art annealing techniques.
• Perform device characterization by analyzing foundry data and spectroscopic data and define the key parameters. With this information you will propose new instrumentation setups and process characterization to the team
• Perform semiconductor defect characterization by DLTS, EDX and other techniques
• Perform process trouble shooting, and take part in continuous improvement
• You will be an active part of new Designs of Experiments for the future runs and you will improve the design based on this analysis
• Master of Science / Engineering (Physics, Material Science, Electrical) required (PHD preferred)
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in device/process design and characterization of photodiodes and transistor devices
• Experience in test and characterization structures for photodiodes and transistor based processes
• Experience with semiconductor device/process modeling and simulation CAD tools (ex.Silvaco)
• Knowledge of Design for Six Sigma methodology
• Bilingualism in Dutch and English is an asset
• Flexible: accepts and remains productive with changing targets.
• Eager to reach to defined goals.
• Creative in developing new designs: by thorough identifying major and minor design factors that impact on the device performance.
• Information orientated: seeks and finds information wherever it is available.
We offer In our technical environment, a challenging task with a broad variety of working areas. At CANBERRA you can develop yourself in an international group. You get the chance to build on new techniques and developments and to take our R&D department to the next level. We are looking for someone who is willing to work for a company who is growing. We are not a no 1 hightech company with the newest machines, but we give you the chance to show us where we have to trail off! Interested? Are you the person who takes this challenge? We would like to receive your resume through the 'link' below (copy and paste in your internet browser): http://canberra.has-jobs.com/S/18578/V247/apply For more information, please contact Michal Teunkens, HR, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Agency calls not appreciated