It is your responsibility to contact the employer to make sure that
you have the most up-to-date information regarding this job listing.
Nanowerk cannot and does not verify the authenticity or current status
of any information posted in the nanoJOBs database.
SouthWest NanoTechnologies, Inc. (SWeNT) is a leading manufacturer of carbon nanotubes for printed electronics, energy storage and a wide range of composites applications. SWeNT has a Manufacturing and R&D facility in Norman, OK and a Business and Applications Development center in Canton, MA. We are searching for creative people who will help develop and commercialize our products and technologies.
- Working as a member of the Operations team for the manufacturing of catalyst and carbon nanotubes.
- Operation of various laboratory instruments and equipment, including basic analytical tools.
- Operation of selected mechanical devices and chemical production systems.
- Ability to work in a Team environment where everyone’s input and contribution is valued in achieving the overall success of the Team and the Company.
- Demonstrates the importance of safe work practices.
To apply, please email a cover letter that outlines your qualifications along with a resume to email@example.com