The event will facilitate the establishment of consortia for competitive projects in the EUREKA programme, and especially within the EurekaBuild umbrella. This initiative addresses the development of pre-competitive materials for the construction sector based on the application of nanotechnologies.
Topics which will be covered at the event include:
- applications of nanotechnology in cement based materials;
- multifunctional coatings based on nanomaterials for construction products:
- intrinsic sensor and actuator materials for new 'smart' concepts in security and comfort applications;
- applications of nanocomposites in polymer based materials for construction;
- integration of nanotechnology based solutions for energy efficient buildings.