The latest news about environmental and green
technologies – renewables, energy savings, fuel cells
Posted: Sep 17, 2013
Call for papers: 'Distributed Wind Power - Matching Generation and Demand'
(Nanowerk News) The World Wind Energy Association (WWEA), Chinese Wind Energy Association (CWEA), Chinese Wind Energy Equipment Association (CWEEA) and China National Renewable Energy Centre (CNREC) are pleased to invite papers and presentations for the 13th World Wind Energy Conference and Exhibition WWEC2014, taking place 7-9 April 2014 in Shanghai, China.
The main theme of WWEC2014 is Distributed wind power – matching generation and demand. The conference is aimed at jointly exploring more ways of wind power application and flexible matching means to meet market demand, so that wind power can make a greater contribution to the wellbeing of human beings throughout the world.
In parallel with the WWEC2014, the 8th China (Shanghai) International Wind Energy Exhibition will be held there as well. Companies from all branches of wind industry will display their latest products and services.
The WWEC2014 venue will be the Shanghai New International Expo Center (SNIEC). It is China's leading expo center, boasting state-of-the-art facilities, situated in Shanghai's Pudong district, the heart of Chinese business.
The official conference languages will be English and Chinese.
For more information about the conference, please visit: www.wwec2014.net (fully online from end of September on)
Abstracts are invited on the following topics:
1. National / regional wind power policies and incentive measures
2. Market planning, obstacles and countermeasures
3. Wind power market trends, challenges and opportunities
4. International frameworks and support schemes for wind power
5. International trade and investment policy
6. Distributed wind power application
7. Reasonable allocation of wind power generation and demand
8. System integration, optimization and grid connection
9. Wind energy utilization and building / environment
10. Energy supply in rural areas and urban communities
11. Market potential and policy requirement of small & medium wind
12. Financing, insurance and risk control, etc.
13. Wind power development in extreme climate and special conditions
14. Hybrid power generation system, independent system and Micro-grid
15. Design and manufacture of key components
16. Wind power equipment quality and reliability
17. Wind resources evaluation and prediction
18. Wind farm planning, construction and maintenance & operation
19. Standard, test, certification system and labeling
20. Energy storage, heating
21. Development and application of MW class, multi-MW wind power equipment
22. International cooperation, capacity building, education and training
All abstracts should be written in English, be concise and clearly state results, objectives or key components of the paper. They should not exceed 500 words and should contain a list of key words. Abstracts should be submitted before 15 November 2013 to: [email protected]
When approved, an electronic copy (in doc format) of the full paper must be submitted before 31 January 2014 to: [email protected]
– Call for Papers: 16 September 2013
– Deadline for Paper Abstract Submission: 15 November 2013
– Deadline for Paper Abstract Review Process: 15 December 2013
– Notification of the Accepted Papers to the first Author: 31 December 2013
– Deadline for Submission of Full Papers and Pre-registration of Authors: 31 January 2014
– Deadline for the receipt of presentation material electronically: 1 March 2014